Saturday, 28 January 2012

DEAR My Zauj to- be...

Assalamualaikum...

Dear my ZAUJ to-be,

i'm sha, my surfname... now i'm just 19... myb still too young to talk about "life"
haha... but its ok lah... still wanna to talk about it because i think i'm very big now...
 mean matured la... huhu..
i'm dunno what's wrong with my Heart, my self now... i feel like to "aw aw aw"...
dun misunderstanding ye! haha... feel jeleous when heard about da others...
dunno why... myb its FITRAH...huhu





i know we are haven't know each other yet... BUT i know you are still out there...
 i trust  my Creator...HE knows and already arrange the best for me, us...
so, please be patient (^_^) and make a du'a...
Now, i'm already started to pray and du'a everyday that we will meet as soon as possible and
we can be the best for each other...
INsyaAllah...


 i also open a new book and a new chapter in my life... everyday is in a new page...
then, ill compile them into one chapter in my life but ill seperate it with the other part...
 i also will forget and regret every bad things that i already done in my past and
i'll try to be the best and better person as you wish...
IF i wanna to get a good husband, i have to be a good girl too... I HAVE TO!


i hope you also will make changes in your life too...
i really2 hope that you will be a good guy that pray 5 times a day,If u can do solat jemaah at masjid,
 its better...  have a good deed, 
can guide me in the right path, correct me if i'm wrong...
can be my hero...I dont care about all your past, BUT
i just care about your present and future... and the others ill tell u later..(^_^)


before that, i would like to ask forgiveness for any mistakes that i have done before this
either you know or not and InsyaAllah, Ill try to change myself to the right way and be the great mu'minah..
INSYAALLAH (^_^)
pray for me and us... hope we will see in the future as soon as possible...
I'LL WAIT FOR YOU everyday,everymonth, every second...
May HIM bless us..





wassalam 'alaik...









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(^_^)

Aiisyah Gazali said...

nak kahwin juga,, hehe

DURRAH NUR IMTIYAZ said...

Aiisyah, jom2... hahaa